The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the Biotechnology Industry Organization’s BioBusiness Solution program.
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
SoCalBio is please to partner with Airgas to secure deep discounts on industrial and medical gases
- Airgas will pay a 5% Growth Rebate on all gas sales that exceed the prior 12 month sales, “the baseline.” If an existing Airgas customer joins SoCalBio as a member, their previous year’s sales will be added to the baseline for the purpose of determining the growth rebate. The rebates dollars will be given back to the membership based on their percentage of the total SoCalBio membership spend.
- Cylinder rental rates: High pressure cylinder rental rate is $0.25/day
- Dewar rental rate is $1.50/day, a flat monthly rate rental fee option is also available to members on an individual basis
Gas Related Equipment. Discounts for gas related equipment will be allowed at the following rates:
- Regulators: less 20% from list price
- Valves: less 20 % from list price
- Gas flow sensors: less 10% from list price
- Cryogenic Units: less 18% from list price
- Monitors: less 10% from list price
- Supplies and Equipment: less 10% from list price
Bulk gas supply systems, Cryo Install and Maintenance – priced upon request
- Todd Price MSc., Specialty Gases,University, and LifeSciences Specialist
Airgas USA, LLC
2600 South Fairview Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92704
619 787 1425
- Craig Welch (Los Angeles /San Fernando Valley north to Bakersfield)
Business Manager, Specialty Gases Sales Specialist, Life Sciences, Specialty Gases Sales Specialist
For more information or to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 213-236-4890 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org