The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the Biotechnology Industry Organization’s BioBusiness Solution program. Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
SoCalBio is pleased to partner with Image 2000 to secure deep discounts on office equipment and document management solutions.
Image 2000 partners with top-rated manufacturers to help them provide you with the most efficient print, copy, scan, fax, and document management software:
- Sharp, Lexmark, and Kyocera copiers and printers.
- Document management software by Square 9.
- Managed print services.
- Maintenance program.
- Access to a SoCalBio member-only website.
- Access to SoCalBio specific blog and podcast.
All SoCalBio Members who partner with Image 2000 will receive:
- Locked pricing at 50% off our normal price on all of our equipment.
- Free shipping and installation on all copiers.
- Free shipping and installation on all printers that are paired with copier orders.
- Saving a lot of money with a maintenance program that includes toner, parts, and labor.
- Member only i2kbio website for ease of purchase.
- Eligibility to come on the i2kbio podcast and share your story/vision with the community.
- Access to blog with information on SoCalBio related events, podcast summaries with guest information, and education.
To Enroll contact:
Anthony Lopez | Sales Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
4909 Lakewood Blvd Suite #540 | Lakewood 90712 | Phone: 949-742-0282
www.i2kbio.com where you can enroll, purchase equipment, or check out the blog/podcast.
For more information, please call SoCalBio at 213-236-4890 or send e-mail to email@example.com
To be considered as a preferred vendor, call SoCalBio at 213-236-4890 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org