The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the Biotechnology Industry Organization’s BioBusiness Solution program.
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
SoCalBio has teamed up with ShareVault to offer secure document sharing solutions for life sciences organizations, ideally suited for due diligence required during bio-pharma partnering/business development, technology licensing, fundraising, M&A, clinical study management or any other application that requires secure sharing of documents with third parties. ShareVault is as focused on customer service and support as it is on delivering a cutting edge VDR technology. ShareVault’s VDR platform has been developed for life science companies of all sizes and is very competitively priced so that even small biotech companies can afford and benefit from its technology.
The ShareVault on-demand platform is an innovative, cloud-based solution that enables its users to manage critical, time-sensitive and document-centric processes faster.
Through this program, ShareVault offers the following specialized benefits to member companies:
- Minimum 20% discount on ShareVault’s products (excluding ShareVault Basic).
- Minimum 30% savings off the standard pricing of ShareVault for SharePoint.
- At least 5% additional discount on subscriptions with terms of two or more years.
- eCTD tag structure available at no cost.
- Creation of document index available at no cost.
- Migration services from existing VDRs at no cost.
- Assistance with high-performance uploads at no cost.
|For more information or to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 213-236-4890 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org|