The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) has established the following Committees — each is guided and staffed by volunteers from member companies — to help in accomplishing the organization’s objectives.
In addition to the various committee meetings that occur throughout the year, the Annual Committee Day, held in February, provides an opportunity for member companies to learn more about the SoCalBio committee structure and functions.
- SoCalBio Investor Conference
- Land Use/Facility Planning
- Workforce Development
- HR Network
- CFO Network
- Group Purchasing/Member Advantage Program
- Regulatory Affairs Committee
- Membership Committee
- Sub-regional Business Support Roundtables