The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the Biotechnology Innovation Organization’s BioBusiness Solution program.
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
SoCalBio is pleased to partner with BusinessWire to secure deep discounts on news distribution
News & Multimedia Distribution, Social Media
Monitoring, Financial Disclosure Services
For more than 50 years, Business Wire has delivered critical communications for everyone from start-ups to the Fortune 500. SoCalBio has aligned with Business Wire to help you effectively engage your key audiences with your company content. Business Wire provides you with easy, powerful and targeted tools to do so and at preferential pricing through its program with SoCalBio.
• Minimum of 10% savings on news release distribution circuits and more when you bundle in any of our additional services like IR Site Hosting, Filing Services, XBRL Services, Multimedia Distribution, Social Media Monitoring, Market Impact Reports and more.
• Distribution of biotechnology and related trade publications at no additional charge with any circuit selected.
• Posting of your company’s logo included with your news releases at no additional charge.
• Social media sharing links.
• News release measurement data via NewsTrak reports.
• NUVI social media monitoring reports (English-language press releases only).
• Complimentary annual membership to Business Wire.
• One corporate profile per year sent to Business Wire’s US National circuit.
Simply notify BusinessWire that you are a SoCalBio member. Contact:
- Tasha Huang, Regional Manager, 949-757-1021/800-731-7829 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Policastro, Regional Mgr, 310-820-9473 — email@example.com
For more information and to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 213-236-4890 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org