The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the Biotechnology Innovation Organization’s BioBusiness Solution program.
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
SoCalBio is pleased to partner with Chubb/Bolton & Company for insurance services
- Very competitive premiums for companies at all stages
- Low minimum premiums for early stage companies
- Dedicated loss control and claims specialists for SoCalBio members
- Use of proprietary Chubb software for determining business interruption limits
- Devoted underwriting teams providing five-day turnaround for SoCalBio members
Simply notify Bolton & Company that you are a SoCalBio member. Contact:
- BILL LEWIS, CPCU, CIC
Executive Vice President
Bolton & Company
(626) 535-1405 Direct Phone
(626) 405-2020 Direct Fax
For more information and To be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send e-mail to email@example.com