SoCalBio is pleased to partner Deep dyve to secure deep discounts for SoCalBio member companies
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
Find and manage scientific papers as easily as you did at university
With the DeepDyve Digital Library you can search and access 150M+ papers, organize your projects, and collaborate with your peers – all in one place.
- Search DeepDyve’s database of 150M+ free, subscription, and downloadable papers or search PubMed and Google Scholar from the same interface
- Upload your own cloud database of articles and search your internal and external literature at the same time
- Read full-text of 10M+ open-access articles and 25M+ rentable articles, or purchase any paper from our comprehensive collection of 150M+ citations
- Reduce waste with automatic de-duplication of PDF purchases to avoid buying repeat articles
- Create folders that work across DeepDyve articles and your own cloud database
- Annotate articles with your notes and comments and share with your team
- Share folders, journals, articles, notes, and citations with your colleagues
- Export citations to EndNote and other popular reference managers
To enroll, contact:
For more information or to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org