SoCalBio is pleased to partner with BIO and Scientist.com to offer exclusive savings on a platform with thousands of pre-qualified suppliers providing custom research services and products
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
Online Marketplace for CROs to Access SoCalBio & Affiliate R&D Life Science Member Companies
SoCalBiohas partnered with Scientist.com, the world’s largest and most experienced online marketplace for outsourced scientific services and products, to offer researchers access to a platform with thousands of pre-qualified suppliers providing custom research services. Scientist.com suppliers have not assessed any registration, set-up or subscription fees. Suppliers pay only a minimal transaction fee, negotiated by BIO, when awarded business through the bio.scientist.com marketplace. If your company is already in the Scientist.com network, no further action is required. If your company is currently not in the Scientist.com network, please review a few of the key benefits to your organization listed below.
- Find New Customers: Access thousands of new pharma, biotech, and academic customers.
- Sell More Services: Market and sell you entire portfolio of services under one legal agreement.
- Save Time & Money Through a Simplified Sourcing Model: Significantly reduce time and costs associated with contracting (an agreement is already in place), new customer finance setup and inside sales efforts.
- Build Online Reputation: Differentiate yourself through user ratings, reviews and past experience.
- Direct Communication: Communicate directly with researchers on one consolidated online dashboard.
- BIO Marketplace Badging for CRO Member Companies: Receive
differentiated badging on the bio.scientist.com marketplace with BIO or State Affiliate Association membership (coming in 2019).
- Success-Based Commission Model: You pay only a low, single-digit transaction fee when awarded business through the bio.scientist.com marketplace. There are no other registration, set-up or subscription fees.
To enroll, contact:
- Brian Bonnell
For more information, please call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
To be considered as a preferred vendor, call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org