SoCalBio is pleased to partner with BIO and VWR to secure deep discounts on lab supplies, equipment, and chemicals for SoCalBio member companies
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
THE BEST LAB DEAL IN THE BUSINESS JUST GOT BETTER!
SoCalBio is excited to announce that we have negotiated major cost savings enhancements with VWR that took effect for all
VWR program customers on June 1, 2016. As a current program participant, your contract was automatically updated
The savings represent average annual savings of the actual program participants in the SoCalBio-VWR program. Results will vary based on individual company’s Product Mix and Purchase VolumeMember Benefits
- Millions of dollars in additional savings on commonly ordered items
- No shipping charges for products shipped from any of VWR’s distribution center
- No fuel surcharge
- No hazardous material handling fees
- Generous rebates sent directly back to you on annual contract spend growth
- Sophisticated VWR inventory and planning software at no charge
- Long-term agreement stability from a proven partner
- Hotlist of more than 2,700 items, with savings of up to 75% from list
- Hotlist flexibility—pricing for high volume items commonly ordered can be added to the hot list to match your company’s local pricing
- Discounts across the entire VWR product offering
- Special pricing on capital equipment items with the list price of over $1,100
- E-commerce rebate if most of your orders are placed online
- No minimum order required
- Next-day delivery to most locations
- Discounted hazardous materials handling fees.
- Discounts on third-party purchase fees.
- Detailed quarterly usage and performance reporting
|Lab Supplies Spend Range Under SoCalBio-VWR Program||Average Savings Off List Price Under SoCalBio-VWR Program|
|$1M – $2M||$931,959|
|$500k – $1M||$472,161|
|$250k – $500k||$252,683|
|$100k – $250k||$108,145|
|$50k – $100k||$53,582|
|$25k – $50k||$23,812|
|$10k – $25k||$12,304|
Special Manufacturing Pricing Agreements
Special pricing agreements with major manufacturers: BD Biosciences, Beckman Coulter, Biohit, Cardinal Health, Corning, EMD Chemicals, Eppendorf, Greiner, Honeywell Burdick & Jackson, Kimberly Clark, Mallinckrodt Baker, MBP, Mediatech, Microflex, Nalge, Nunc, Pall, and Thermo. Enrollment is as simple as completing a one-page enrollment form/agreement. Contact your local VWR sales representative.
To enroll, contact:
- Denise Salven | VWR International, LLC
Director, Region Sales
For more information, please call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
To be considered as a preferred vendor, call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org