- Global COVID-19 Vaccine Inequalities Are Scandalous, Says AHFon April 16, 2021 at 11:35 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), the largest provider of HIV/AIDS care and treatment worldwide, voices strong concern over recent remarks from World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus that 87% of the more than 700 million vaccines administered globally have gone to high-income or upper-middle-income countries, while low-income countries have received a mere 0.2%. High-income countries have vaccinated on average 1 in 4 people, whereas o
- Dermavant Announces Tapinarof Data Presentations at the AAD VMX 2021on April 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm
LONG BEACH, Calif. & BASEL, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dermavant Announces Tapinarof Data Presentations at the AAD VMX 2021
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Resultson April 16, 2021 at 11:30 am
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $arwr--Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Results
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Receives $6.1 Million in Research Funding to Study Treatment of Anxiety in Children and Adolescentson April 15, 2021 at 10:56 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Anxiety disorders affect one in five youth. Generally, a child is treated with either cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) or medication. But despite the high prevalence of anxiety, there is no study-based evidence to compare the success rate of medication versus CBT. Some success has been demonstrated with each treatment type but not all patients respond sufficiently to a given therapy. If a child does not go into remission, medical professionals are left with the q
- Urovant Sciences Announces Publication of Positive Long-Term Clinical Safety and Efficacy Data on the FDA-Approved Overactive Bladder Therapy, GEMTESA® (vibegron), in the Journal of Urologyon April 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif. & BASEL, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Journal of Urology Publishes Clinical Safety & Efficacy Data on GEMTESA (vibegron) in May Issue
- Canon Medical Expands Partnership with RaySearchon April 15, 2021 at 10:00 am
TUSTIN, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Canon Medical Systems USA, Inc. and RaySearch Laboratories AB are expanding their partnership to enable RaySearch’s U.S. salesforce to distribute Canon Medical’s Aquilion Large Bore CT and Celesteion PET/CT products. Together, the companies will bring their integrated radiation oncology portfolio to more U.S. customers to further enhance care for cancer patients. “Over the last two years, our partnership with RaySearch has helped us deliver on our Made for […]
- Axonics® to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 6, 2021on April 15, 2021 at 10:00 am
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Axonics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AXNX), a global medical technology company that has developed and is commercializing novel products for the treatment of bladder and bowel dysfunction, will report first quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, May 6, 2021. In conjunction with the release, Axonics will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Interested parties may access the live conference call by dialing 866-687-5771 (U.S.) or 409-217
- Glaukos Corporation to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results after Market Close on May 5on April 14, 2021 at 8:15 pm
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS), an ophthalmic medical technology and pharmaceutical company focused on novel therapies for the treatment of glaucoma, corneal disorders and retinal diseases, plans to release first quarter 2021 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The company’s management will discuss the results during a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 1:30 p.m. PDT (4:30 p.m. EDT) on May 5, 2021. A link to the […]
- Masimo to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results after Market Close on Tuesday, April 27on April 14, 2021 at 8:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) will release first quarter 2021 financial results for the period ended April 3, 2021, after the market closes on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. The conference call to review the results will begin at 1:30 p.m. PT (4:30 p.m. ET) and will be hosted by Joe Kiani, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Micah Young, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. To register for the conference call and receive the dial-in number, please use t
- Biogennix Launches Agilon Strip Advanced Bone Grafting Solutionon April 14, 2021 at 5:17 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #agilon--Biogennix has announced the launch of its new Agilon Strip bone grafting product.
- University of Siena Researchers Demonstrate Rapid UV Disinfection of Operating Rooms Between Surgerieson April 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm
VALENCIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--UltraViolet Devices, Inc. (UVDI), a global leader in Ultraviolet Air and Surface disinfection, announced new research demonstrating the UVDI-360 Room Sanitizer’s rapid disinfection of operating rooms between surgical procedures will be presented at the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) Spring Conference, taking place April 13-16, 2021. In the research, conducted by Dr. Gabriele Messina, Professor of Public Health, University of Siena at […]
- Puma Biotechnology Reports Inducement Awards Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)on April 13, 2021 at 9:05 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBYI), a biopharmaceutical company, announced that on April 12, 2021 the Compensation Committee of Puma’s Board of Directors approved the grant of inducement restricted stock unit awards covering an aggregate of 36,500 shares of Puma common stock to six new non-executive employees. The award was granted under Puma’s 2017 Employment Inducement Incentive Award Plan, which was adopted on April 27, 2017 and provides for the […]
- Endologix LLC Announces Acquisition of PQ Bypass, Inc.on April 13, 2021 at 12:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #AAA--Endologix has acquired PQ Bypass, a company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to treat severe peripheral arterial disease.
- Viseon Announces First Clinical Use of The Next Generation MaxView™ System for Minimally Invasive Oblique Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusionon April 13, 2021 at 10:00 am
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #minimallyinvasivespinesurgery--Viseon Inc., a leader in visualization technology for minimally invasive spine surgery, announces the first clinical use of the next generation of the MaxView™ System for Oblique Lateral Interbody Fusion (OLIF™). Viseon MaxView System provides the surgeon with high definition, intraoperative visualization of the surgical field on a head’s up monitor display that is unobstructed by surgeon hands or instruments. This […]
- Simulations Plus Reports Record Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Resultson April 12, 2021 at 8:05 pm
LANCASTER, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Simulations Plus today reported record 2nd quarter results for FY2021. Net revenue of $13.1 million, up 27% over 2QFY20; YTD revenue of $23.8 million.
- Urovant Sciences Announces U.S. Commercial Launch of GEMTESA® (vibegron) 75 mg Tablets for Patients with Overactive Bladderon April 12, 2021 at 12:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif. & BASEL, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Urovant Sciences Announces U.S. Commercial Launch of GEMTESA® (vibegron) 75 mg Tablets for Patients with Overactive Bladder
- Masimo Announces FDA Clearance of Radius PCG™ for the Root® Patient Monitoring and Connectivity Platformon April 12, 2021 at 12:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masimo Radius PCG™, a portable mainstream capnograph that connects wirelessly to the Root® Patient Monitoring Hub, has received FDA clearance.
- Xencor Presents Data from Multiple Preclinical XmAb® Bispecific Antibody and Cytokine Programs at the AACR Annual Meeting 2021on April 10, 2021 at 12:30 pm
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced the presentation of new data from multiple preclinical XmAb® bispecific antibody programs and its preclinical IL-12-Fc cytokine program at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, being held virtually April 10-15, 2021. "Xencor’s XmAb […]
- Winning Startups Receive $25,000 through Sunstone Innovation Challenge at CSULBon April 8, 2021 at 8:04 pm
LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The 11th annual Sunstone Innovation Challenge announced the 2021 winners after its final pitch presentations Wednesday, April 7 over livestream. Sunstone Management, an international investment firm based in Long Beach, partnered with California State University Long Beach (CSULB) to sponsor the university’s annual startup competition. Four teams of students from the colleges of health and human services, business and engineering participated in the finals […]
- City of Hope Enters Licensing Agreements with CytoImmune Therapeutics Inc. to Develop Portfolio of Chimeric Antigen Receptor-Natural Killer Therapieson April 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
DUARTE, Calif. & MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--City of Hope and CytoImmune Therapeutics Inc. (“CytoImmune”) announced that they have entered into worldwide exclusive license agreements.