- Arrowhead Receives FDA Fast Track Designation for ARO-APOC3on March 20, 2023 at 11:30 am
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $arwr--Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation to ARO-APOC3 for reducing triglycerides in adult patients with familial chylomicronemia syndrome (FCS). ARO-APOC3 was previously granted Orphan Drug designation by the FDA and the European Union. ARO-APOC3 is Arrowhead’s investigational RNAi therapeutic targeting apolipoprotein C-III (APOC3) being developed as […]
- PURE Bioscience Reports Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter And Six-Month Financial Resultson March 17, 2023 at 8:05 pm
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PURE Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: PURE), creator of the patented non-toxic silver dihydrogen citrate (SDC) antimicrobial, today reported financial results for the fiscal second quarter and six-month period ended January 31, 2023. Q2: Summary of Results of Operations Net product sales were $396,000 and $415,000 for the fiscal second quarter ended January 31, 2023 and 2022, respectively. The decrease of $19,000 was attributable to decreased sales across our
- Agendia Announces First Patient Enrolled in PROOFS Registry Trial to Determine Optimal Treatment and Ability to Forgo Chemotherapy for Premenopausal Women with Early HR+ Breast Canceron March 16, 2023 at 2:50 pm
IRVINE, Calif. & AMSTERDAM & MÖNCHENGLADBACH, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Agendia, Inc., a leader in gene expression profiling for early-stage breast cancer, today announced the first patient has been enrolled in the PROOFS Registry trial. In partnership with the West German Study Group (WSG), the study aims to determine whether premenopausal women with early HR+ breast cancer, originally defined as clinically high-risk and classified as MammaPrint Low Risk, can avoid chemotherapy, and […]
- Simulations Plus to Present at Sidoti March Small-Cap Conferenceon March 16, 2023 at 12:30 pm
LANCASTER, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Shawn O'Connor, CEO of Simulations Plus, will be presenting at the virtual Sidoti Small-Cap Conference on March 23, 2023, at 3:15 p.m. EDT.
- LadRx Announces Review of Strategic Alternatives and Provides Corporate Updateson March 15, 2023 at 1:00 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LadRx Corporation (OTCQB: LADX) (“LadRx” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical innovator focused on research and development of life-saving cancer therapeutics, announced today that it has initiated a process to explore a range of strategic and financing alternatives, and provided updates. Review of Strategic Alternatives LadRx has initiated a process to explore a range of strategic and financing alternatives focused on maximizing stockholder value. […]
- Dermavant Reports Positive Topline Results from ADORING 2 Atopic Dermatitis Phase 3 Trial of VTAMA® (tapinarof) Cream, 1% Once Daily in Adults and Children as Young as 2 Years Oldon March 15, 2023 at 11:45 am
LONG BEACH, Calif. & BASEL, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #AtopicDermatitis--Dermavant Reports Positive Topline Results from ADORING 2 Atopic Dermatitis Phase 3 Trial of VTAMA® Cream, 1% Once Daily in Adults and Children
- Xencor to Present Preclinical Data from Novel XmAb® CD28 Bispecific Antibody Programs at the American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2023on March 14, 2023 at 8:31 pm
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced it will present preclinical data on novel XmAb® CD28 bispecific antibody programs at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, being held April 14-19, 2023 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. “T cells in the tumor […]
- Puma Biotechnology Announces Publication of Phase II Clinical Trial of Alisertib in JAMA Oncologyon March 14, 2023 at 12:30 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Results of Puma's Phase II TBCRC041 trial of alisertib in patients with endocrine-resistant advanced breast cancer published online in JAMA Oncology.
- Biocom California Statement on Silicon Valley Bankon March 13, 2023 at 8:56 pm
SAN FRANCISCO & LOS ANGELES & SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Biocom California, the association representing the life science industry of California, issued the following statement regarding the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank. The statement can be attributed to Joe Panetta, Biocom California’s president and CEO: “The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) and upheaval in the banking sector has created difficulties for many in the life science industry in California and beyond. We know […]
- ROTH MKM Announces the Addition of Dylan Dupuis, Ph.D. to its Healthcare Research Teamon March 13, 2023 at 1:00 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ROTH MKM (“Roth”), www.roth.com, a relationship-driven investment bank focused on serving emerging growth companies and their investors, today announced that Dr. Dylan Dupuis has joined the firm’s healthcare research team, as Managing Director, Senior Research Analyst covering biotechnology. His research coverage is expected to include micro-cap and small-cap Biotechnology companies across the therapeutic space, with an initial focus on companies […]
- Dermavant to Present Data from Multiple Studies of VTAMA® (tapinarof) cream, 1% at the 2023 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meetingon March 10, 2023 at 1:00 pm
LONG BEACH, Calif. & BASEL, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dermavant to Present Data from Multiple Studies of VTAMA® (tapinarof) cream, 1% at the 2023 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
- Lixoft Adds New Data Formatting and Reporting Modules to MonolixSuite™ in Version 2023R1on March 9, 2023 at 1:30 pm
LANCASTER, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Simulations Plus announced a major update to MonolixSuite version 2023R1, a leading PKPD modeling solution for pharmacometricians & biostatisticians.
- Sonendo Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Issues Full Year 2023 Revenue Guidanceon March 8, 2023 at 9:06 pm
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sonendo, Inc. (“Sonendo”), a leading dental technology company and developer of the GentleWave® System, today reported financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. Highlights Total revenue of $12.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2022, representing growth of 24%, compared to the prior year period Total revenue of $41.7 million for full year 2022, representing growth of 25% from full year 2021 Consumable revenue of $5.0 million […]
- Evolus Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results and Provides Business Updateon March 8, 2023 at 9:05 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $EOLS--Evolus reports financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 and provides a business update
- ChromaDex Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Resultson March 8, 2023 at 9:02 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CDXC #earnings--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) today announced fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 financial results. Fourth Quarter 2022 and Recent Highlights Total net sales were $21.0 million, up 18% from $17.8 million for the prior year quarter. Tru Niagen® net sales were $16.1 million, up 14% from $14.1 million for the prior year quarter. Selling and marketing expense as a percentage of net sales was 29.5% versus 48.7% in the prior year quarter, an […]
- Masimo and Temple Health Form Innovation Collaboration with Focus on Hospital Automation and Telehealth Initiativeson March 7, 2023 at 1:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif. & PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masimo and Temple Health are entering into a strategic innovation collaboration focused on hospital automation and telehealth.
- Axonics to Participate in the SUFU 2023 Winter Meetingon March 7, 2023 at 11:00 am
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Axonics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AXNX), a global medical technology company that is developing and commercializing novel products for the treatment of bladder and bowel dysfunction, is participating as a platinum sponsor of the Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital Reconstruction (SUFU) 2023 Winter Meeting, which is being held in Nashville from March 7-11. Axonics is sponsoring a symposium on Friday, March 10, titled “Emerging Clinical Evidence […]
- ChromaDex to Participate at the 35th Annual ROTH Capital Partners Conference on March 13, 2023on March 6, 2023 at 1:34 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CDXC #ROTHCapitalPartnersConference--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) (“the Company”) a global bioscience company dedicated to healthy aging, today announced that senior management will participate at the 35th annual ROTH Capital Partners Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, CA. The Annual ROTH Conference is one of the largest in the nation for small-cap companies and combines company presentations, Q&A sessions and management 1-on-1 meetings. The […]
- egnite, Inc. Announces Groundbreaking Research from its Database at American College of Cardiology Conference 2023on March 5, 2023 at 7:30 pm
ALISO VIEJO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #digitalhealth--Findings demonstrate increased mortality across all degrees of severity of aortic stenosis, suggesting the need to re-evaluate timing of intervention.
- Puma Biotechnology Reports Inducement Awards Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)on March 3, 2023 at 10:15 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBYI), a biopharmaceutical company, announced that on March 1, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Puma’s Board of Directors approved the grant of an inducement restricted stock unit award covering 9,375 shares of Puma common stock to one new non-executive employee. The award was granted under Puma’s 2017 Employment Inducement Incentive Award Plan, which was adopted on April 27, 2017 and provides for the granting of equity […]