- Axonics® Provides Additional Update on Inter Partes Review Proceedingson September 22, 2021 at 10:08 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Axonics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AXNX), a global medical technology company that is developing and commercializing novel products for the treatment of bladder and bowel dysfunction, today announced that the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued final written decisions on three additional Medtronic patents that Axonics is contesting. In March 2020, Axonics filed petitions with the PTAB requesting inter partes review (IPR) t
- Masimo CEO Joe Kiani Appointed to President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technologyon September 22, 2021 at 9:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masimo Founder and CEO Joe Kiani has been appointed to President Biden's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.
- IV BioHoldings Debuts Liquid Biopsy Portfolio; Partners with P4 Diagnostix to Scale Commercialization of Non-Invasive Lung, Liver and Breast Diagnosticson September 22, 2021 at 3:14 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IV BioHoldings (IVBH) announces its public launch with three liquid biopsy companies that comprise eight clinical-ready diagnostics.
- Innovative Health Diagnostics (IHD) Announces Location Expansion to New Yorkon September 22, 2021 at 1:55 pm
LOS ANGELES & BROOKLYN, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Innovative Health Diagnostics (IHD), empowering every person by providing access to accurate, clinical testing, when and where it matters most, announced today that it will open a new 4,000-square foot facility in Brooklyn, N.Y. The new lab is located at 20 Grand Ave., Suite 602, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11205, allowing IHD to further expand its services, which include fertility and in vitro fertilization (IVF) testing; FDA donor testing for families […]
- HATCHspaces® Expands to Orange County Delivering 37,000 SF +/- of Purpose-built Wet Lab Space in Partnership With Denver-based NexCore Groupon September 22, 2021 at 1:05 pm
IRVINE, Calif. & DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #Bioscience--LA-based HATCHspaces® partners with Denver-based NexCore to deliver a purpose-built, turnkey wet lab facility for early stage life science companies.
- CG Oncology and Roche to Collaborate on Clinical Trial of Oncolytic Immunotherapy CG0070 as Part of Novel Combination for Various Solid Tumor Indicationson September 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #biotech--CG Oncology and Roche to Collaborate on Trial of Oncolytic Immunotherapy CG0070 as Part of Novel Combination for Various Solid Tumor Indications
- Puma Biotechnology to Present at the Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conferenceon September 21, 2021 at 8:10 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alan Auerbach will present an overview of Puma Biotechnology at 8:00 a.m. EDT on Sept. 28, at the 2021 Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference.
- HydraFacial, A BeautyHealth Company, Launches New Neck & Décolleté Booster with Epicutison September 21, 2021 at 4:36 pm
LONG BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HydraFacial, a BeautyHealth Company, announced their first collaboration with Epicutis, a luxury skincare line.
- jCyte® Announces Appointment of Dr. Rebecca Kammer as Vice President of Clinical Operationson September 21, 2021 at 1:30 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--jCyte, Inc., a private biotechnology company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with retinal degenerative diseases, announced today the continued expansion of the Company’s leadership team with the appointment of Dr. Rebecca Kammer as Vice President of Clinical Operations. In her new role, Dr. Kammer will be responsible for the leadership, oversight, and execution of clinical trials and studies to support the development of jCell for current […]
- PharmaCyte Biotech Releases More Positive Results From FDA-Required Biocompatibility Testson September 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $NASDAQ #Biotechnology--PharmaCyte Biotech releases more positive results from the FDA required biocompatibility tests. The clinical trial capsules passed the tests.
- Xencor to Present at the 2021 Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conferenceon September 20, 2021 at 8:01 pm
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced that company management will present at the Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET / 1:00 p.m. PT. A live webcast will be available under "Events & Presentations" in the Investors section of the Company's websit
- OneLegacy Foundation Funded UCLA Clinical Trial Successfully Completes Kidney Transplant Without Lifetime of Immunosuppressive Drugson September 20, 2021 at 3:57 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OneLegacy Foundation Funded UCLA Clinical Trial Successfully Completes Kidney Transplant Without Lifetime of Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Cerebain Biotech Closes Share Exchange Agreement With PKG, Inc.on September 20, 2021 at 3:55 pm
COSTA MESA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cerebain Biotech Corp. (OTC: CBBT), (the “Company” or “Cerebain”) today announced that it has closed the Share Exchange Agreement with PKG, Inc. (PKG) thereby having total control and ownership of PKG, Inc. About Cerebain Biotech Corp. Cerebain Biotech Corp. (OTC: CBBT) is a development-stage medical device company focused on the creation and clinical development of a minimally invasive implantable device and a synthetic drug solution. The device […]
- Hyperice and UNINTERRUPTED Launch ‘Staying In Rhythm’ Content Series Featuring PGA TOUR Golfer Tony Finau, BMX Athlete Nigel Sylvester and MLB Shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr.on September 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hyperice, a global high-performance wellness brand specializing in percussion, dynamic air compression, vibration, thermal technology, mind technology, and contrast therapy, today announced a new partnership with UNINTERRUPTED, the Sports Emmy award winning athlete empowerment brand part of the media conglomerate built by NBA superstar LeBron James and his longtime business partner Maverick Carter, to launch an exclusive new content series: Staying In Rhythm. Pr
- Glaukos Announces Licensing Agreement with Attillaps Holdings, Inc.on September 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS), an ophthalmic medical technology and pharmaceutical company focused on novel therapies for the treatment of glaucoma, corneal disorders and retinal diseases, announced today that it has entered into a licensing agreement with Attillaps Holdings, Inc. under which Attillaps has granted Glaukos a global exclusive license to research, develop, manufacture and commercialize Attillaps’ proprietary library of investigational […]
- ChromaDex Shares Preclinical Research Findings and Scientific Initiations from the ChromaDex External Research Program (CERP™)on September 20, 2021 at 10:33 am
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CDXC #nicotinamideriboside--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) today announced findings from recently published preclinical studies, as well as recently registered clinical research, investigating Niagen® (patented nicotinamide riboside, or “NR”) in various health outcomes. Through the industry-leading ChromaDex External Research Program (CERP™), ChromaDex supplies Niagen® to researchers around the world at no cost to help advance the understanding of NR’s […]
- Spectrum Chemical Launches bioCERTIFIED™ Cleaning in Place Solutions at BioProcess International Conference & Exhibition, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, September 20-23, 2021on September 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
GARDENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #bioCERTIFIED--New bioCERTIFIED™ Cleaning in Place (CIP) high purity solutions from Spectrum Chemical introduced at BioProcess International Conference, Boston.
- PharmaCyte Biotech Announces Positive Results of Biocompatibility Study for FDAon September 16, 2021 at 1:00 pm
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $NASDAQ #Biotechnology--PharmaCyte Biotech announces positive results of one of the biocompatibility studies required by the FDA.
- TAE Life Sciences Partners with BEC to Incorporate Specialized Robotic Patient Positioning System in its Alphabeam™ System for High-Precision Boron Neutron Capture Therapyon September 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TAE Life Sciences today announced a partnership with BEC GmbH.
- Simulations Plus Releases ADMET Predictor® (X.3)on September 15, 2021 at 12:30 pm
LANCASTER, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Simulations Plus releases ADMET Predictor 10.3 (APX.3) with key upgrades to its AIDD Module making it the premier program for AI-driven drug design.