- CytRx Announces Director Election Results from 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholderson July 29, 2021 at 8:05 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CytRx Corporation (OTCQB: CYTR) ("CytRx" or the “Company”), a specialized biopharmaceutical company focused on research and development for the oncology and neurodegenerative disease categories, today announced that based on results from its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting"), both of the Company’s Class III director candidates – Joel K. Caldwell, CPA and Jennifer K. Simpson, Ph.D. – have been elected to the Board of Directors (the […]
- OneLegacy’s Organ, Eye, and Tissue Donor Recovery Center Taking Shape at “Topping Out” Ceremonyon July 29, 2021 at 5:45 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OneLegacy’s Organ, Eye, and Tissue Donor Recovery Center Taking Shape at “Topping Out” Ceremony
- CytRx Highlights Preliminary Results of Cohort C of QUILT 88, a Phase 2 Pancreatic Cancer Trial That Includes Aldoxorubicin, Expected to be Released in Q1 2022on July 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CytRx Corporation (OTCQB: CYTR) ("CytRx" or the “Company”), a specialized biopharmaceutical company focused on research and development for the oncology and neurodegenerative disease categories, today highlighted that ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBRX) (“ImmunityBio”) has been granted a patent by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for its proprietary NANT Cancer Vaccine (U.S. Patent 11,071,774). ImmunityBio’s investigational treatment for cancer is […]
- BioTools Innovator Selects Ten Leading Life Science Startups for Inaugural Acceleratoron July 29, 2021 at 12:00 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BioTools Innovator selects ten leading life science startups for inaugural Accelerator.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation from U.S. FDA for ARO-AAT for the Treatment of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Associated Liver Diseaseon July 29, 2021 at 11:30 am
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $arwr--Arrowhead receives breakthrough therapy designation for ARO-AAT and announces full enrollment for SEQUOIA Phase 2 clinical trial
- Xencor to Host Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call on August 4, 2021on July 28, 2021 at 8:01 pm
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today announced that it will release second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. Xencor management will host a webcast and conference call the same day at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) to discuss the financial results and provide a cor
- Masimo Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Resultson July 27, 2021 at 8:05 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Masimo (Nasdaq: MASI) today announced its financial results for the second quarter of 2021, ended July 3, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Results: Product revenue increased 1.4% to $305.1 million, and decreased 0.1% on a constant currency basis, compared to $301.0 million in the second quarter of 2020. Excluding handheld and fingertip pulse oximeters, shipments of noninvasive technology boards and instruments were 72,500 in the second quarter of 2021. GAAP operating m
- Nexa3D Launch xMODEL 2505 Material For Dental Prosthetics Powered By BASF Forward AMon July 27, 2021 at 3:02 pm
VENTURA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nexa3D, the maker of ultrafast polymer 3D printers, today announced the immediate commercial availability of xMODEL 2505 dental material powered by BASF Forward AM. This rigid beige color material is ideal for the ultrafast production of additively manufactured thermoformed dental models, dental removable dies, and other dental model applications. xMODEL 2505 printed on Nexa3D’s NXD 200 3D printer delivers higher print accuracy that brings the total cost per […]
- BiologyWorks Names Hunt Ramsbottom CEO to Lead Molecular Testing Companyon July 27, 2021 at 3:00 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BiologyWorks Names Hunt Ramsbottom CEO to Lead Molecular Testing Company
- Hyperice Enters the Mental Wellness Space With Acquisition of Core; Creates a New Mind Technology Division to Evolve Hyperice’s Focus Beyond Physical Wellnesson July 27, 2021 at 3:00 pm
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hyperice, the industry leader in recovery technology and pioneer of percussion, vibration, dynamic air compression and thermal technology, today announced the acquisition of Core, a mental wellness company that invented the first meditation training device and app of its kind. The acquisition highlights Hyperice’s commitment to mental wellness as a critical pillar to overall health, performance, recovery and self-care. This marks the third acquisition for […]
- ImmunityBio’s Novel Immunotherapy NANT Cancer Vaccine Currently Being Studied in Multiple Clinical Trials Is Awarded a U.S. Patenton July 27, 2021 at 1:00 pm
CULVER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ImmunityBio, Inc., a publicly traded immunotherapy company, announced today that it has been granted a patent by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for its proprietary NANT Cancer Vaccine (U.S. Patent 11,071,774). This novel investigational treatment for cancer is designed to bolster a patient’s own immune response to cancerous cells, augment that response with additional natural killer and T-cell therapies to overcome the cancer’s resistance, and […]
- Puma Biotechnology Secures $125 Million Note Purchase by Athyrium Capitalon July 26, 2021 at 12:33 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Puma Biotechnology and Athyrium Capital have entered into an agreement for the issuance of up to $125 million of notes in two tranches.
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Fulgent Genetics to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Monday, August 9, 2021on July 26, 2021 at 12:24 pm
TEMPLE CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $FLGT--In the headline and first paragraph, first sentence of release, the date should read: Monday, August 9, 2021 (instead of Thursday, August 5, 2021). The updated release reads: FULGENT GENETICS TO ANNOUNCE SECOND QUARTER 2021 FINANCIAL RESULTS ON MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 2021 Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLGT) (“Fulgent Genetics” or the “company”), a technology company providing comprehensive testing solutions through its scalable technology […]
- Allegro Ophthalmics Announces Positive Results of Vehicle-controlled Ex-U.S. Phase 2 Trial of ALG-1007 for the Treatment of Dry Eye Diseaseon July 24, 2021 at 8:45 pm
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #ASCRS2021--Allegro Ophthalmics announces positive results of ex-U.S. Phase 2 trial of ALG-1007 for the treatment of dry eye disease; FDA acceptance of IND.
- CMTC Helps X-Ray System Manufacturer Increase Throughput and Improve Communication & Team Skills with Lean Manufacturing Trainingon July 22, 2021 at 8:17 pm
TORRANCE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #californiamanufacturing--California Manufacturing Technology Consulting® (CMTC) recently engaged with Creative Electron to deliver Lean Manufacturing Training in an effort to increase throughput and improve the organization’s teamwork and collaboration. Since 2008, Creative Electron has manufactured digital X-ray inspection systems for a variety of industries including military, aerospace, medical device, and automotive. The company’s innovative X-ray […]
- Puma Biotechnology to Host Conference Call to Discuss Second Quarter Financial Resultson July 22, 2021 at 8:15 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Puma Biotechnology will host a conference call at 1:30 p.m. PT on Aug. 5 following the release of its second quarter 2021 financial results.
- TAE Life Sciences Identifies Proprietary Drug Candidates to Support Boron Neutron Capture Therapy (BNCT)on July 22, 2021 at 2:00 pm
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TAE Life Sciences today announced that it has identified several proprietary drug candidates.
- PharmaCyte Biotech Provides Update to Nasdaq Listing Efforts and Presents Scientific Publications Supporting Pancreatic Cancer Treatmenton July 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $PMCB #DrugDiscovery--PharmaCyte provides update to Nasdaq listing efforts and presents scientific publications supporting pancreatic cancer treatment.
- BIOMEDevice Boston Reveals 2021 Center Stage Contenton July 22, 2021 at 11:04 am
SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BIOMEDevice Boston, the east coast's premier event that showcases emerging technologies and trends from cutting-edge engineers, innovative thinkers, and business leaders who impact the progression of the world's biomedical field, today revealed a world-class roster of Center Stage speakers confirmed for the in-person event, set for September 21-22 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. All education made available at Center Stage is free to atte
- Glaukos Technologies Featured in Numerous Scientific Abstracts at the 2021 American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery Annual Meetingon July 22, 2021 at 11:00 am
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS), an ophthalmic medical technology and pharmaceutical company focused on novel therapies for the treatment of glaucoma, corneal disorders and retinal diseases, announced today that its technologies will be featured in various scientific programming at the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) Annual Meeting, being held July 23–27, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition, Glaukos is sponsoring an […]