- Puma Biotechnology Announces Publication of Abstracts on Neratinib for the 2022 ASCO Annual Meetingon May 26, 2022 at 9:05 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Abstracts for two posters to be presented by Puma Biotechnology at the 2022 ASCO Annual Meeting in June are now posted on the ASCO.org website.
- Xencor Reports Initial Dose-Escalation Data from Phase 1 Study of XmAb®104, PD-1 x ICOS Bispecific Antibody, in Advanced Solid Tumorson May 26, 2022 at 9:01 pm
MONROVIA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ:XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered antibodies and cytokines for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune diseases, today reported initial dose-escalation data from the Phase 1 study evaluating XmAb®104, a PD-1 x ICOS bispecific antibody, in patients with advanced solid tumors (DUET-3). These results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), during the pos
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Hosts R&D Day on Emerging Pipeline of Pulmonary Targeted RNAi Therapeuticson May 26, 2022 at 11:30 am
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $arwr--Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) is hosting a pulmonary research & development (R&D) Day today in New York City to discuss its emerging pipeline of pulmonary targeted RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutic candidates that leverage its proprietary Targeted RNAi Molecule (TRIMTM) platform. The event will feature presentations by Arrowhead's management team and key opinion leaders, Mario Castro, M.D., MPH (University of Kansas Medical […]
- Akili Integrates First-of-its-Kind Prescription Video Game Treatment with the Virtual World Through Partnership with Robloxon May 26, 2022 at 11:00 am
BOSTON & SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Akili Interactive (“Akili”), a leading digital medicine company pioneering the development of cognitive treatments through game-changing technologies, and Roblox (NYSE: RBLX), a global platform bringing millions of people together through shared experiences, today announced a collaboration that connects patients' medical treatments to their favorite virtual worlds. “Roblox brings together tens of millions of people every day to connect, […]
- Agendia Achieves Historic Milestone of Enrolling 10,000 Patients in FLEX, the Largest-Ever Prospective, Real-World-Evidence Trial for Patients With Early Stage Breast Canceron May 25, 2022 at 3:39 pm
IRVINE, Calif. & AMSTERDAM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Agendia, Inc., a commercial-stage company focused on improving outcomes for breast cancer patients worldwide by providing physicians and patients with next-generation diagnostic and information solutions to inform optimized treatment decision-making, today announced 10,000 patients have been successfully enrolled in the FLEX Registry. Agendia’s unique FLEX Registry is a real-world, large-scale, prospective, observational breast cancer study […]
- Genomic Testing Cooperative Hematology Profile Plus, Solid Tumor Profile Plus, and Liquid Biopsy Profiles Receive CE-IVD Markon May 25, 2022 at 11:00 am
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Genomic Testing Cooperative (GTC) today announced it received CE-IVD marks for its Hematology Profile Plus, Solid Tumor Plus as well as its liquid biopsy profiles for both solid tumors and hematology that are designed to provide a wide range of clinically actionable insights about a patient’s tumor. The CE mark will allow GTC and its partner, TherapySelect (Heidelberg, Germany), to make available GTC’s menu of DNA and targeted transcriptome profiling for […]
- Physicians Use MediPines Non-Invasive Gas-Exchange Analyzer Technology to Assist with Differential Diagnosis for Pulmonary Embolismon May 24, 2022 at 5:07 pm
YORBA LINDA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #innovation--Physicians are now using MediPines AGM100 non-invasive gas-exchange analyzer technology to assist with differential diagnoses for pulmonary embolism.
- City of Hope to Expand Best-in-Class Supportive Care Program for Cancer Patients, Strengthen Advocacy for the Field With $10 Million Gift From The Sheri and Les Biller Family Foundationon May 24, 2022 at 1:00 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--City of Hope, a national cancer research and treatment system, has received a $10 million gift from The Sheri and Les Biller Family Foundation.
- ImmunityBio Submits Biologics License Application for N-803 Plus BCG for Patients with BCG-Unresponsive Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Carcinoma in Situon May 23, 2022 at 12:32 pm
CULVER CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBRX), a clinical-stage immunotherapy company, today announced it has submitted a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for N-803, a first-in-class IL-15 superagonist, plus Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) for the treatment of BCG-unresponsive non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC) carcinoma in situ (CIS) with or without Ta or T1 disease. The BLA is supported by the results of Immunit
- Novel Immunotherapy Developed by City of Hope Could Provide New Treatment Model for SARS-CoV-2 Patientson May 20, 2022 at 7:19 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--City of Hope researchers have engineered an immunotherapy using natural killer cells with a specific molecule that can target the SARS-CoV-2 virus’ spike protein, providing a novel therapeutic pathway for the treatment of COVID-19 and other infections that include the spike protein, according to a study published in Nature Communications. The research adds to City of Hope’s leadership in using CAR T cell therapy, natural killer cells and other immunotherapies […]
- Sonendo, Inc. to Present at the Stifel Jaws and Paws Conferenceon May 19, 2022 at 9:58 pm
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sonendo, Inc. (NYSE: SONX), a leading dental technology company and developer of the GentleWave® System, today announced that management will be participating in the upcoming Stifel Jaws and Paws Conference. Bjarne Bergheim, President & Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Watts, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on Wednesday, June 1 at 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time. An audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the […]
- ChromaDex Announces Agreement to Launch Commercial Joint Venture in Mainland Chinaon May 19, 2022 at 8:34 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CDXC #NAD--ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ:CDXC) (“the Company”) a global bioscience company dedicated to healthy aging, today announced it has entered into an agreement (the “JV Agreement”) to establish a joint venture through its wholly owned subsidiary ChromaDex Asia Limited (the “JV” or “ChromaDex Asia”). Upon establishment of the JV, membership of ChromaDex Asia will collectively consist of the Company; Crystal Lake Developments Limited; Pioneer […]
- CytRx Announces Distribution of Series D Preferred Stock to Holders of Its Common Stockon May 19, 2022 at 8:30 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CytRx Corporation (OTCQB: CYTR) (“CytRx” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical innovator focused on research and development of life-saving cancer therapeutics, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of one one-thousandth of a share of newly designated Series D Preferred Stock, par value $0.01 per share, for each outstanding share of the Company’s common stock held of record as of 5:00 pm Eastern Time on May 20, 2022. The […]
- Global Coalition for Adaptive Research Announces the Discontinued Evaluation of Eritoran in REMAP-COVIDon May 19, 2022 at 4:00 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global Coalition for Adaptive Research, the U.S. Sponsor of REMAP-COVID, announced that Eisai has ended the evaluation of eritoran in the REMAP-COVID study. Eritoran, an investigational TLR-4 antagonist discovered and developed by Eisai, was selected for evaluation because it was hypothesized to suppress the over-production and release of various pro-inflammatory mediators (“cytokine storm”) observed in some COVID-19 patients by modulating the production of […]
- Orthopaedic Institute for Children Is the First Facility in Los Angeles to Offer Healthcare Industry’s Most Advanced Weight-Bearing CT Scanneron May 18, 2022 at 3:00 pm
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #ctscanner--Orthopaedic Institute for Children Is the First Facility in Los Angeles to Offer Healthcare Industry’s Most Advanced Weight-Bearing CT Scanner
- Wave Neuroscience, Tomahawk Charitable Solutions and Special Operations Care-Fund Announce Continuation of Partnership to Support Military Service Memberson May 18, 2022 at 1:03 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #waveneuro--Wave Neuroscience, a leader in providing brain health technologies to medical clinics across the United States, today announced that Brain Treatment Center San Diego (BTC San Diego) will continue its collaborative partnership with the support of Tomahawk and Special Operations Care Fund (SOC-F) offering its proprietary BraincareTM technologies to special operations military service members. “It has been incredible to see the transformative […]
- Evolus Celebrates Third Anniversary of the Launch of Jeuveau® in the United Stateson May 18, 2022 at 12:15 pm
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $EOLS--Evolus, Inc., today celebrates the three-year anniversary of the launch of its flagship neurotoxin product, Jeuveau® (prabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs).
- Viseon Inc. Announces Milestone of 1,000 U.S. Clinical Cases with MaxView® Intraoperative Realtime Spinal Imaging Technologyon May 18, 2022 at 10:00 am
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Viseon Inc. announced that it recently achieved over 1,000 U.S. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery cases utilizing the Viseon MaxView Imaging Platform. MaxView is a state-of-the-art intraoperative imaging technology that enables a highly magnified unobstructed view of the surgical corridor and critical anatomy projected in real time onto operating room flat panel displays for the surgeon and entire OR staff, including residents and fellows, to observe, learn
- City of Hope and Imugene Announce First Patient Dosed in Phase 1 Trial to Test Cancer-Killing Oncolytic Virus Against Solid Tumorson May 17, 2022 at 11:00 pm
SYDNEY & LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Imugene Limited and City of Hope's first patient was dosed in a clinical trial evaluating the safety of new cancer-killing virus CF33-hNIS VAXINIA.
- Gilead and Kite Oncology to Highlight Advances Supporting New Innovations in Cancer Care at the ASCO Annual Meetingon May 17, 2022 at 8:30 pm
FOSTER CITY, Calif. & SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: GILD) and Kite, a Gilead Company, today announced that more than 20 abstracts, including two oral presentations and four poster discussions, will be presented at the 2022 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting. These data highlight promising targets across diverse tumor types and blood cancers, including hormone receptor-positive/human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative […]