Join the SoCalBio Partnership for Pandemics Countermeasures
As the coronavirus outbreak sweeps the globe, fear and anxiety are starting to induce social, economic and functional paralysis. It is shameful, in a region that prides itself on being one of the top cradles of bioscience and healthcare research, that we sit idly by while the Coronavirus runaway contagion threatens to shut down everything.
SoCalBio hopes this outbreak can be a catalyst for innovation. The organization’s leadership seeks to mobilize local innovators to mount a Coronavirus counterattack. We are therefore calling on innovators in Southern California who are developing bioscience or digital health solutions to diagnose, monitor and contain pandemics to join the SoCalBio Partnership for Pandemics Countermeasures … Learn more
- Gov. Newsom Orders all Californians to Stay Home as Coronavirus Cases Top 1,000
- Los Angeles County Issued an Emergency Order — Safer At Home — in Effect Until April 19
- Partnerships for Countermeasures Against Select Pathogens
- Pre-Announcement for MTEC-20-09-COVID19 – “Prototype Development to Combat COVID-19”
- Will a Coronvirus Home Test Be Available Soon?
- Telemedicine Expected to Shine During the Current Coronavirus Crisis
Conserve Cash in These Uncertain Times:
The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program can help your company make significant savings on purchasing products and services…See Details