Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) is a nonprofit, member-supported trade association that serves the biotech, med tech, IVD and digital health communities in the six counties that comprise the Greater Los Angeles region (Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Riverside and San Bernardino). SoCalBio’s programs help local firms gain access to capital, potential partners, and other business services. The Council also promotes technology transfer and workforce training, while informing policymakers and the public at-large about the benefits of the region’s bioscience industry. SoCalBio is open to membership by firms and organizations engaged in all aspects of bioscience research, technology development, and commercialization.
- Landmark Health Achieves HITRUST CSF® Certification and HITRUST Certification of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to Manage Risk, Improve Security Posture and Meet Compliance Requirements
- Amazing Grass Debuts New, First-of-its-Kind Plant-Based Answer to Collagen
- PharmaCyte Biotech Releases CEO Interview from The Big Biz Show
- Continental Dental Ceramics, Inc. Receives New Patent for the Process for the Fabrication of Dental Restorations
- Masimo Announces U.S. Launch of Iris® Device Management System
- Emerald Textiles Deepens Management Team by Hiring New CEO, Richard Bott
The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the BioBusiness Solution program. This program is managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee and offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County region.