2018 SoCalBio Boot Camp for Emerging Companies
Tuesday, August 14, 2018 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
This boot camp is designed for biotech, Medtech, Dx and digital health companies selected to make presentations during the Annual SoCalBio Conference. It will provide emerging entrepreneurs and innovators with an in-depth understanding of what it takes to raise early-stage capital and/or forge partnerships.
20th Annual SoCalBio Conference
Friday, September 28, 2018 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The SoCalBio conference showcases Southern California value-based bioscience innovations and explores efficient pathways to bring them to market. In addition to plenary sessions, business roundtables, and therapeutic workshops, this conference will feature at least 40 company presentations showcasing the strength and future of the bioscience industry in Los Angeles/Orange County and neighboring communities.
2018 SoCalBio Digital Health Conference
Friday, November 9, 2018 from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
The SoCalBio Digital Health Conference is an annual event organized by the Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio), the trade association of the bioscience and health industries in the Greater Los Angeles region. The Conference is a showcase of gadgets and new digital health technologies developed in Southern California that promise to disrupt the $3 trillion US healthcare system.
- Rally Health and Maria Menounos Host “Rally on the Road” Event in Los Angeles to Celebrate Healthy Living
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA: CREMO Kicks Off Great American Road Trip with Free Haircuts, Shaves and Conversations on the Importance of Men’s Mental Health Awareness
- CREMO Kicks Off Great American Road Trip with Free Haircuts, Shaves and Conversations on the Importance of Men’s Mental Health Awareness
- DMF Lighting Files Patent Infringement and Unfair Competition Lawsuit Against ELCO Lighting
- CTBC Bank Reaches $1 Million Five-Year Milestone in Contributions to Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Herbalife Nutrition Announces Closing of $1.25 Billion Credit Facility and $400 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Senior Note Offering
The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the BioBusiness Solution program. This program is managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee and offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County region.