Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Crime Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Kidnap and Ransom Liability Insurance
- SoCalBio members will benefit from multiple carriers competing for their business, without sacrificing coverage or enhancements.
- This program has pre-negotiated state-of-the-art coverage enhancements specific for life science companies with expansive and unique wording for members. Examples of some coverage are as below.
- Expansive Claim coverage, including all forms of alternative dispute resolution and investigations to include express language for FDA proceedings and foreign equivalent
- Coverage for Procedural Event Study Expenses subject to no Retention
- Express coverage for Advisory Board members and Scientific Advisory Board members
- Broadest coverage offering of Side A grants in Bermuda market
- Superior claims handling by experienced attorneys and claims professionals with extensive life science experience
- Managed by dedicated Life Sciences Group within Aon
- Trend analysis and financial modeling capabilities with benchmarking specific to the life science industry
- Industry-leading global resources, technical expertise, and industry knowledge are delivered locally through more than 500 offices in more than 120 countries.
For more information and to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org