SoCalBio Plays an Integral Role in the Life Science Ecosystem of Southern California
SoCalBio’s mission is to advance the growth and development of the Southern California life sciences industry by providing leadership, advocacy, and support to our members. We strive to foster collaboration and innovation, promote education and workforce development, and create opportunities for our members to succeed in the global marketplace. Through our efforts, we aim to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere while driving economic growth and prosperity in our region.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of SoCalBio’s latest events, initiatives, member news, and more! By subscribing, you’ll receive regular updates straight to your inbox, keeping you informed on everything happening within the organization and the life sciences and biotechnology industry as a whole.
SoCalBio is proud to host a diverse range of events and webinars, that is dedicated to fostering collaboration and knowledge-sharing within the life sciences and biotechnology industry. By bringing together experts, thought leaders, and professionals from various fields, SoCalBio aims to create an environment that promotes innovation, growth, and success in the industry.
Join our community of member companies and connect with like-minded individuals and organizations who share a passion for advancing the life sciences and biotechnology industry. Together, we can work towards creating a supportive environment that fosters growth and success for biotech innovation.
25th Annual SoCalBio Conference
The Annual SoCalBio Conference is an event organized by the Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio). This conference showcases Southern California value-based bioscience innovations and explores efficient pathways to bring them to market. The conference will be held in person at the Westin Hotel Long Beach.
Promotes and supports biomedical and biotechnology research, development, and manufacturing in the region for economic development and job creation.
Membership offers networking, exclusive discounts, professional development, and entrepreneurial support
Join us to shape, guide, and endorse the policies and endeavors that stimulate progress.
- SpineX close to full recruitment for SCONE™ clinical trialon December 6, 2023
- Dermavant Announces Positive Results from Phase 4 Open-Label Trial of VTAMA® (tapinarof) Cream, 1% for the Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis in the Head and Neck Region in Adultson December 6, 2023
- CG Oncology Receives Both FDA Fast Track and Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Cretostimogene Grenadenorepvec in High-Risk BCG-Unresponsive Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Canceron December 5, 2023
- Caldera Medical Appoints John Pitstick as CFO to Spearhead Financial Strategy and M&A Activity During Rapid Expansionon December 5, 2023
- Rockley Photonics Begins Sampling Bioptx™ Biosensing Band and Platformon December 5, 2023
- Lilian Zhou Appointed to STAAR Surgical Board of Directorson December 4, 2023
- Advanced Bionics Extends Marvel CI Product Offering With Remote Programming and Expanded Linked Two-ear Solutionson December 4, 2023
- Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)on December 1, 2023