SoCalBio Plays an Integral Role in the Life Science Ecosystem of Southern California
SoCalBio’s mission is to advance the growth and development of the Southern California life sciences industry by providing leadership, advocacy, and support to our members. We strive to foster collaboration and innovation, promote education and workforce development, and create opportunities for our members to succeed in the global marketplace. Through our efforts, we aim to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere while driving economic growth and prosperity in our region.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of SoCalBio’s latest events, initiatives, member news, and more! By subscribing, you’ll receive regular updates straight to your inbox, keeping you informed on everything happening within the organization and the life sciences and biotechnology industry as a whole.
SoCalBio is proud to host a diverse range of events and webinars, that is dedicated to fostering collaboration and knowledge-sharing within the life sciences and biotechnology industry. By bringing together experts, thought leaders, and professionals from various fields, SoCalBio aims to create an environment that promotes innovation, growth, and success in the industry.
Join our community of member companies and connect with like-minded individuals and organizations who share a passion for advancing the life sciences and biotechnology industry. Together, we can work towards creating a supportive environment that fosters growth and success for biotech innovation.
25th Annual SoCalBio Conference
The Annual SoCalBio Conference is an event organized by the Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio). This conference showcases Southern California value-based bioscience innovations and explores efficient pathways to bring them to market. The conference will be held in person at the Westin Hotel Long Beach.
Promotes and supports biomedical and biotechnology research, development, and manufacturing in the region for economic development and job creation.
Membership offers networking, exclusive discounts, professional development, and entrepreneurial support
Join us to shape, guide, and endorse the policies and endeavors that stimulate progress.
- AHF Calls for China's Full Transparency on Spike in Respiratory Illnesseson November 27, 2023
- Masimo to Present in Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conferenceon November 27, 2023
- Atara Biotherapeutics to Participate at the 6th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conferenceon November 22, 2023
- Sonendo, Inc. Announces Suspension of NYSE Trading, Will Commence Trading on the OTCQX Effective November 22, 2023on November 21, 2023
- Xencor to Present at the Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conferenceon November 21, 2023
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare Conferenceon November 21, 2023
- Masimo W1™ Medical Watch Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for Over-the-Counter and Prescription Useon November 17, 2023
- MedTech Innovator Crowns MicroTransponder and Mirai Medical Among its Top Innovators of 2023on November 17, 2023