SoCalBio Plays an Integral Role in the Life Science Ecosystem of Southern California
SoCalBio’s mission is to advance the growth and development of the Southern California life sciences industry by providing leadership, advocacy, and support to our members. We strive to foster collaboration and innovation, promote education and workforce development, and create opportunities for our members to succeed in the global marketplace. Through our efforts, we aim to improve the health and well-being of people everywhere while driving economic growth and prosperity in our region.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay up-to-date on all of SoCalBio’s latest events, initiatives, member news, and more! By subscribing, you’ll receive regular updates straight to your inbox, keeping you informed on everything happening within the organization and the life sciences and biotechnology industry as a whole.
SoCalBio is proud to host a diverse range of events and webinars, that is dedicated to fostering collaboration and knowledge-sharing within the life sciences and biotechnology industry. By bringing together experts, thought leaders, and professionals from various fields, SoCalBio aims to create an environment that promotes innovation, growth, and success in the industry.
Join our community of member companies and connect with like-minded individuals and organizations who share a passion for advancing the life sciences and biotechnology industry. Together, we can work towards creating a supportive environment that fosters growth and success for biotech innovation.
25th Annual SoCalBio Conference
The Annual SoCalBio Conference is an event organized by the Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio). This conference showcases Southern California value-based bioscience innovations and explores efficient pathways to bring them to market. The conference will be held in person at the Westin Hotel Long Beach.
Promotes and supports biomedical and biotechnology research, development, and manufacturing in the region for economic development and job creation.
Membership offers networking, exclusive discounts, professional development, and entrepreneurial support
Join us to shape, guide, and endorse the policies and endeavors that stimulate progress.
- Sonendo, Inc. Announces Inducement Grants Under NYSE Listing Rule 303A.08on September 26, 2023
- Rockley Photonics Advances Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Monitoringon September 26, 2023
- Puma Biotechnology Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Alisertib for the Treatment of Small Cell Lung Canceron September 21, 2023
- Wave Neuro Receives 2023 Restore Technology Awardon September 21, 2023
- MicroVention Enters Transradial Access Therapy; Receives FDA Clearance of SOFIA™ EX 5F 115cm Intracranial Support Catheteron September 21, 2023
- Simulations Plus Receives New FDA Grant Awardon September 21, 2023
- Riverside University Health System to Implement FloPatch by Flosonics, Revolutionizing Precision Fluid Management in Sepsis Careon September 21, 2023
- Aspect Imaging Receives Innovative Technology Contract from Vizient for Embrace® Point of Care Neonatal MRI Systemon September 20, 2023