Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region
Your drive, passion and commitment helped you become a pioneer in the bioscience space. And as you grow from one stage to the next, you need a financial services company who can offer a wide-ranging, flexible suite of business tools and benefits that evolve with you and your business. Whether you’re just starting out or scaling to new heights, a dedicated partner like American Express can provide you with the long-term support and resources that are good for business and great for people.
Our Corporate Program for Startups* provides you with powerful backing and working capital, plus all the benefits, business tools, and guidance that can only come with American Express. From idea to IPO and beyond, we’re with you for the long haul.
NEW Offer for SoCalBio Members from our partner American Express:
Spend $1,000 on eligible purchases on your Card within the first month after approval for a new Corporate Card, and receive $1,000 in statement credits. Terms apply.1
To be contacted by an American Express dedicated business consultant: Click Here
Corporate Program for Startup Benefits:
- Dynamic spending capacity lets you say yes to more opportunities†
†Dynamic spending capacity is not fixed. It adjusts with your bank account activity, spending and other factors.
- No founder’s liability so you can concentrate more on solving problems without rethinking every spending decision‡
- Digital tools that help save time and manage cash flow, letting you and your team focus on taking your ideas to the next level
- Premium Cards that recognize your team’s success and accomplishments
- Ability to pool Membership Rewards® points across business and personal spending, so your rewards can flex to accommodate your bucket list and business goals if enrolled§
- Early access to digital events and experiences that help you make an impression
- Exclusive access to collaborative spaces like The Centurion® Lounges¶ (only available to Corporate Platinum Cardholders).
For more information or to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send e-mail to email@example.com
*Eligibility for the American Express Corporate Program for Startups is determined by American Express in its sole discretion based on creditworthiness and other factors. Applicants will be required to set up automatic payments and to provide American Express with ongoing access to view one or more of the company’s business bank accounts, which American Express will use to help determine spending capacity.
1To be eligible for this offer your Company must: (1) be a member of National Venture Capital Association, Start Up Grind, Inc, Southern California Biomedical Council. or Xoogler LLC., (2) apply for a Corporate Card program between 03/15/2021 and 02/22/2022, and (3) and spend
$1,000 (“Threshold Amount”) on eligible purchases in the first 30 days after approval for a Corporate Card program.
Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
A statement credit will be applied to the Central Bill account within 8 – 12 weeks after the Threshold Amount has been met and the Corporate Card program account bill is paid in full. The Corporate Card program account must not be canceled or past due at the time of fulfillment of this offer.
Limit one offer per Company. Offer may not be combined with any other special offer. Offer is not transferable. Offer not available to companies who currently have a Corporate Card program.
If American Express, in our sole discretion, determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the offer in any way or that you intend to do so (for example, if you cancel or downgrade your account within 12 months after acquiring it; or if you cancel or return purchases you made to meet the Threshold Amount), we may not issue a statement credit, we may freeze statement credited to, or we may take away statement credit from your account. We may also cancel this Corporate Card account and other Card accounts you may have with us.
American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.
‡With full corporate liability, the company in whose name the Corporate Program was opened (and not the individual Card Members) is liable for all amounts due in connection with that Corporate Program, including, without limitation all charges made using any card, account access device or other payment device issued under that Corporate Program.
- Enrollment in the Membership Rewards ® program is required. The Corporate Green Card and the Global Dollar Card – American Express® Corporate Card is charged a $55 annual enrollment fee. A program fee is not applied for the Corporate Gold Card, Corporate Platinum Card®, Global Dollar Card – American Express® Corporate Platinum Card, and Global Dollar Card – American Express® Corporate Executive Gold Card. Some Corporate Cards are not eligible for enrollment. For a full list of eligible Corporate Cards, please see the full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions. Card Member eligibility for enrollment is based upon the company’s participation in the Membership Rewards program. Get one Membership Rewards point for every dollar or for every two dollars of eligible purchases charged on enrolled Corporate Green Cards, Corporate Gold Cards, and Corporate Platinum Cards®, depending on the earn rate selected by the company for its employees enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program. Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents.
Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards® program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/terms for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice.
The value of Membership Rewards points varies according to how you choose to use them. To learn more, go to www.membershiprewards.com/pointsinfo.
¶Corporate Platinum Card® Members have unlimited complimentary access to all locations of The Centurion Lounge. Gold Card and Green Card Additional Cards on your Corporate Platinum Card® account are not eligible for complimentary access. Card Members may bring up to two (2) companions into The Centurion Lounge. To access The Centurion Lounge, the Card Member must present The Centurion Lounge agent with the following upon each visit: his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and a government-issued I.D. Failure to present this documentation may result in access being denied. Card Members will not be compensated for changes in locations, rates or policies. A Card Member must be at least 18 years of age to enter without a parent or legal guardian. For locations with a self-service bar, the Card Member must be of legal drinking age in the location’s jurisdiction to enter without a parent or legal guardian. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly. American Express reserves the right to remove any person from the Lounge for inappropriate behavior or failure to adhere to rules, including, but not limited to, conduct that is disruptive, abusive or violent. Access is subject to space availability. Hours may vary by location and are subject to change. Amenities vary among The Centurion Lounge locations and are subject to change. Services and amenities in the Lounge are complimentary, however you are responsible for any purchases and/or servicing charges you authorize our Member Services Professionals to perform on your behalf. Some American Express Cards are not eligible for all services provided by Member Services Desk. American Express will not be liable for any articles lost or stolen or damages suffered by the purchaser or visitor inside The Centurion Lounge. Use of The Centurion Lounge is subject to all rules and conditions set by American Express. American Express reserves the right to revise the rules at any time without notice.
©2021 American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. All rights reservedi