The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the Biotechnology Innovation Organization’s BioBusiness Solution program.
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
Nikon Research Grade Microscope Systems
The Nikon Instruments Research Grade Microscope Systems Program is available to SoCalBio and select state and regional life science associations’ members and offers a wide selection of Research-grade imaging systems including award-winning live-cell imaging platforms, super-resolution systems, confocal microscopes and High Content imaging systems and digital imaging solutions for microscopy for direct purchase. Nikon Research Grade Microscope Systems enable researchers fully integrated microscope systems for expediting discoveries to commercialization at cost savings.
- SoCalBio Exclusive pricing on Nikon and third-party items: 15% off select SoCalBio customized microscope packages, 7% off individual Nikon items, and 5% off third-party products
- Free installation, unless specified on quote
- 1 Year Warranty Full on Systems, 5 Year Warranty on Microscopes, and 15% off a wide variety of Warranty Extension Programs
- Free on-site customized training
- Highly trained Nikon teams throughout the Americas partner with customers to build unique systems solutions
- Fully integrated flexible customized packages for expediting discovery to commercialization – easily scaled up for larger operations
- Seamless integration of third-party products
- One unified software solution
- 3% off contract imaging services
- Complimentary initial consultation ($2,000-$3,000 Value)
- Melina Vratny
|For more information or to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 213-236-4890 or send e-mail to email@example.com|