The Southern California Biomedical Council (SoCalBio) offers member companies and organizations the opportunity to save money on products and services procured through the Biotechnology Innovation Organization’s BioBusiness Solution program.
Managed by the SoCalBio Group Purchasing Committee, The SoCalBio Group Purchasing Program is offered only to SoCalBio members based in the Greater Los Angeles/Orange County/Inland Empire/Gold Coast region.
BIO has partnered with UPS to bring members up to 70% off UPS Next Day Air® services, and up to 65% off UPS Worldwide International services. This is a significant saving off published rates! UPS offers members great savings and the peace of mind that accompanies reliable service with guaranteed delivery, and innovative technology. UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and reaches more U.S. ZIP Codes by 8:00 AM than FedEx. Speed, reliability, and special savings for members—it’s that simple!
Members currently enrolled in the expired FedEx program can expect to see additional savings of 10%-20% by switching to UPS. Existing UPS customers must enroll to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
- Save from 50-70% on UPS Next Day Air® services
- Save from 30-55% on UPS 2nd Day Air® services
- Save from 35-55% on UPS 3 Day Select Services®
- Save from to 18- 47% on UPS Ground® Commercial services
- Save from to 12-40% on UPS Ground® Residential services
- Save up to 65% on UPS Worldwide International services
- Special pricing on UPS’ Proactive Response
- UPS Capital Flexible Parcel Insurance
- UPS Temperature True® Packaging
- UPS Store Business Services discounts and other Value added services
|For more information or to be considered as a preferred vendor, please call SoCalBio at 1-800-418-7079 or send an e-mail to email@example.com|